Kirsty Davis – ITEC Dip EQ, MESMA, ITEC Dip Hu
• Equine Consultant
• Horse Trainer and Event Rider
• Experienced Equine Sports Massage Therapist
• Movement Assessment
• Knowledge of Equine Muscles & Biomechanics
• Instruction in Beneficial Schooling
• Riding Instruction with emphasis on building Confidence and Knowledge on the Flat and over Jumps
• Tuition for post graduate Massage Therapists
• Tuition in Anatomy and Biomechanics
• Trained and competed horses, occasionally for Sale
• Lecturer and Author
TRAINING KIRSTY DAVIS offers riding Instruction with emphasis on building Confidence and Knowledge on the Flat and over Jumps.
Bespoke tuition for competitive or recreational riders who want to develop a thorough education to improve their horse’s way of going and eliminate the common frustrations of training a horse. Theory lessons also available.
Having 20 years experience working with trainers, riders and horses and a sound knowledge of the musculoskeletal system, Kirsty offers unique instruction based on the science of schooling a horse and the psychology behind improving temperament and willingness while enhancing enjoyment and confidence.
EQUINE SPORTS MASSAGE AND MOVEMENT SPECIALIST
KIRSTY DAVIS ITEC Dip EQ MESMA ITEC Dip Hu is an Equine Sports Massage Therapist and Movement Specialist. Kirsty offers Equine Massage for the Leisure and Elite Sports rider alike, an important part of their horse’s fitness and well being.
Kirsty has a broad consultancy service drawn from 20 years of working with horses and 15 years as a qualified therapist. Kirsty has been Chairman of the Equine Sports Massage Association for 10 years and now is their Company Secretary. Lecturer and Author of Movement, Muscles, Massage. Yard visits in Herefordshire, Powys and South Shropshire area.
For more information or to book an appointment please contact: 07885 370346
Tel: 07885 370346
Lower Cwmgilla, Cwmgilla Lane, Knighton, Powys LD7 1PG