We have a specialist team dedicated to providing accounts and taxation services to our farming and equine clients. Our agricultural services are led by directors Sophie Howard and Jonathan Crowther, with another 4 permanent farming team members across our Pershore, Ledbury and Cheltenham offices.
Our equine services are co-ordinated by Lucinda Davenport who has been training as a Chartered Accountant for the last 4 years having previously graduated with a degree in Equine Science.
Routine Accounts and Tax Services:
– Bookkeeping and VAT returns (at your premises if required)
– Preparation of payroll
– Preparation of year-end accounts including a meeting to discuss your accounts
– Enterprise accounting
– Completion of tax returns
– Telephone support for queries during the year
Specialist Taxation and Succession Support:
– Personal and business tax planning
– Capital investments
– Tax issues from diversification
– Capital Gains Tax advice and Entrepreneurs Relief
– Inheritance Tax planning
– Succession planning for the farming family