We run a 12-box livery yard with great facilities, and aim to give all our liveries a friendly and supportive environment in which to enjoy their horses.
– Monarch stabling in spacious american barn;
– 60×30 arena (with floodlights)
– full set of showjumps and fillers
– hacking around 70 acre grassland farm, (with hills which are great for fittening work) and onto quiet lanes
– turnout daily all year round in post and rail paddocks
– secure tackroom with tea/coffee facilities
– monthly dressage clinics, and showjumping course practice