• Going on holiday and no one able to look after your horse whilst you are away?
• Just needing a small break from looking after your horse every day?
• Weaning – quiet place for your mare to adjust.
• Limited on turnout and want your horse to have a week or so to kick his heels?
• Or wanting to get away with a friend/s and your own horses to ride and see
different country with a pretty self-catering cottage on site (for an additional cost
subject to availability).
Cilwych Farm – is a quiet farm located in between the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains with easy access off the A40. There is a large indoor barn with individual stalls and lots of grazing all year round. I can take in horses from 3 days – 4 weeks at a time, any time of the year and happy for horses or ponies of all shapes and sizes and abilities.
In addition to providing your horse with their own stable and grazing the holiday livery also includes bedding, hay.
Please email or call me for more details.
Laragh Cresswell – firstname.lastname@example.org