Unaffiliated Dressage & Dressage to music
Sat 16th Dec - 1:20 pm
Saturday 16th December Afternoon Start time 1:20pm
Class 1 Intro C
Class 2 Intro DTM
Class 3 Prelim 13 or Novice 34
Class 4 Prelim 15
Class 5 Prelim 19 or Novice 38
Class 6 DTM (PYO Prelim Novice Elementary) please state which test you are doing
Entry fee £11.00 per test Rosettes 1st – 6th place
There will be separate section & rosettes for children under 16yrs so please state age on entry form. If you are entering a class with 2 tests and you wish to do both you can but only your highest score will get placed
All tests will be current tests on BD web site. These are also cricklands qualifiers & GREAT MIDLANDS HORSE SHOW QUALIFIERS. Please collect your qualifying card from the secretary
Entries close Sunday before for midweek or earlier if classes are full. We are limited to 30/35 Entries on an evening & class 3 times can go beyond 9pm but we do try for this not to happen.
Entries close on the Wednesday before for weekend dates.
Entries can be made by the online system with Equoevents.co.uk simply register yourself & your horse. (this can take up to 24hrs to complete)
Full Payment by cash, cheque, bank transfer or debit card with entry please. Entries can also be made by post or email Cheques payable to Moores Farm Equestrian Centre (MFEC).
Times will be posted on the web site by 7pm 2 days before..
Even though its unaffiliated we do run under BD rules.
refunds if veterinary certificate is provided if cancelation before closing date we will transfer entry to another dressage event within 60 days, after the closing date & times have been posted we will only transfer if we can fill your slot.
All competitors scoring 58% or above in the music classes will Qualifier the Championship Show to be held in either March or April.
Championship Classes will be split into junior (16yrs under) and senior sections, winners will be presented with rosettes, sashes other prizes yet to be confirmed.
At Championship Show Intro and Prelim classes will be restricted to horses/ponies with no BD points or riders above dressage group 7, All other classes are open to ALL without restrictions.
Please make sure you have got the required licences to be able to do the DTM classes
Please note: All music CD’s to be presented to the secretary 40 minutes before start of class.
Further information Telephone : 01452 780284
- All Classes will be judged under British Dressage Rules
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entrant without assigning a reason
- All competitors take part at their own risk. The organisers do not hold themselves responsible for any accident that may occur to any horse, pony, rider, spectator or property
- Protective headgear must be worn whilst mounted on the showground
- Correct competition wear must be worn jodhpur boots or long riding boots must be worn and must be the same colour as the jacket
- Full entry fee must be remitted with every entry
- All dogs must be kept on leads at all times
- In the event of insufficient starters lower prizes may be withheld
- The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents happening and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and stewards
- No one should allow a stallion for which he/she is responsible as owner, lessee, authorised agent or rider to compete or be prepared in a dressage completion without taking adequate precaution to ensure members of the public and their animals are not at risk of injury they also MUST wear stallion cards and ribbon.
- Please do not leave your horses/ponies or hay nets tied to the side of your vehicles & please do not let them dig the car park up.