If you’ve experienced problems with your horses eating their hay or haylage far too fast which can lead to all sorts of problems including gastric disorders, or perhaps your horses are forever dragging their hay all around the stable and treading it in to their bedding, you need a Pacefeeder!
This is a new product available now:
The ‘slow’ indoor and outdoor hay feeder
Pacefeeder is a specially designed hay feed box with a self-adjusting grid to allow a horse to search, pull, chew and eat a limited amount of hay in a naturally continuous and slow manner in their correct body posture. This means ensuring the horse is getting the right amount of hay over a longer period of time, mimicking a horse’s natural grazing behaviour.
Pacefeeder’s slow hay feeding method makes for a happier, healthier and more relaxed horse.
The Pacefeed indoor and outdoor hay feeder has been created specially as a slow hay feeder. The Pacefeeder is durable, water and rot proof, easy to clean, fit and long lasting. The Pacefeed is designed and manufactured in Ireland and is available in different shapes and sizes to suit you and your equine’s needs and in 5 different colours.
Benefits of using the Pacefeeder for horses
- Works with the horses natural digestive system and behaviours.
- Horses are less likely to suffer from ulcers and other gastric disorders.
- Perfect for horses with issues like laminitis, inhalant allergies, bronchial & joint problems and weight issues.
- Natural position of head and body when used leading to less physical problems.
- No ingestion of dirt, sand & parasites from the ground.
- Helps reduce anxiety and stress levels in your horse.
- Helps reduce bad stall habits and behaviours.
- Contributes towards reducing vet bills.
- Reduces feed costs.
- Reduces waste from trampling and soiling of hay.
- Saves you hours of labour and effort on filling, feeding times and clean-up.
- Horses are always ready to ride or work.
- Gives you a more flexible schedule.
Tel. 00 353 86 254 4482