Rory Connaughton, the inventor of ‘Pacefeeder’ was delighted that HRH Princess Anne took an interest in Pacefeeder at the HETI 2018 World Congress in the R.D.S. Dublin, Ireland last week. The aim of the conference is to network with like minded people and to share experience and expertise in your chosen area within the Equine Industry.
Pacefeeder is a ‘slow hay feeder’ designed to extend the period a horse has access to hay.
This robust corner ‘hay manger’ will also tackle the amount of hay wasted due to trampling and soiling. It is suitable for both the stable and paddock and is available in two sizes.
Benefits for the horse:
- Works with horses digestive system
- Mimics grazing behaviour
- Natural low position of head and neck
- Reduces boredom and stress
- No ingestion of sand or parasites
Benefits for owner:
- Tackles ‘waste hay’ problem
- Solution for horses prone to Laminitis or weight gain
- Maintains gastric balance
- No more ‘hay nets’
- Ideal for people with respiratory issues
Click the image below to download pdf leaflet or visit www.pacefeeder.ie
Visit www.pacefeeder.ie for more information.