Pacefeeder – The ‘slow’ indoor and outdoor hay feeder
Pacefeeder’s slow hay feeding method makes for a happier, healthier and more relaxed horse.
The Pacefeed indoor and outdoor hay feeder has been created specially as a slow hay feeder. The Pacefeeder is durable, water and rot proof, easy to clean, fit and long lasting. The Pacefeed is designed and manufactured in Ireland and is available in different shapes and sizes to suit you and your equine’s needs and in 5 different colours.
The Pacefeed indoor and outdoor hay feeder has been designed specially as a slow hay feeder. The Pacefeeder is durable, water and rot proof, easy to clean and fit. This ‘slow hay feeder’ is manufactured in Ireland, its available in two different sizes and colours. Supplied with a sub-floor, and removable bung to facilitates draining water from the unit.
Benefits of using the Pacefeeder for horses
- Works with the horses natural digestive system and behaviours.
- Horses are less likely to suffer from ulcers and other gastric disorders.
- Perfect for horses with issues like laminitis, inhalant allergies, bronchial & joint problems and weight issues.
- Natural position of head and body when used leading to less physical problems.
- No ingestion of dirt, sand & parasites from the ground.
- Helps reduce anxiety and stress levels in your horse.
- Helps reduce bad stall habits and behaviours.
Benefits of using the Pacefeeder for owners
- Contributes towards reducing vet bills.
- Reduces feed costs.
- Reduces waste from trampling and soiling of hay.
- Saves you hours of labour and effort on filling, feeding times and clean-up.
- Horses are always ready to ride or work.
- Gives you a more flexible schedule.
Pacefeeder Base Unit
The base unit is for those who want the Pacefeeder which can be secured to the wall or railing, without any worry it will be moved around or tipped over.
*Please note, the base unit comes without the grid, sub-floor, straps and bung.